Establishment of high pressure elbow workshopHigh pressure elbow is an outstanding weak link in pipeline system. The reliability of pipeline is mainly determined by the working ability of high pressure elbow. The working ability of high pressure elbow is related to its stress state. It is found that the arc point of high pressure elbow is particularly sensitive to external load by calculation and field measurement of the working stress of pipe fittings. At present, the demand for high-pressure elbows in the international market is increasing gradually. Our company has decided to formally set up a high-pressure elbow workshop. Unlike the ordinary elbow workshop, the high pressure elbow workshop is strictly in line with the requirements of high pressure elbow production.
High pressure elbow production process:
1. Stamping process is efficient, easy to operate, easy to achieve mechanization and automation, this is because stamping is to rely on stamping dies and stamping equipment to complete processing, ordinary press stroke times per minute can reach dozens of times, high-speed pressure per minute can reach hundreds or even thousands of times, and each stamping stroke. You may get a punching piece.
2. Stamping is a kind of material-saving and energy-saving processing method, and the cost of stamping parts is lower.
3. Stamping can produce parts with large size range and complex shape, such as stopwatch as small as clocks and watches, automotive longitudinal beam, panel, etc. The strength and stiffness of stamping are higher due to the cold deformation and hardening effect of materials during stamping.
Technical requirements for high pressure elbow
1. Because the high pressure elbow is mostly used for welding, in order to improve the welding quality, the end of the car groove, leaving the angle, the edge of the belt, this requirement is also more stringent, how thick the edge, the angle and the range of deviation are stipulated. The surface quality and mechanical properties are basically the same as those of pipes. For the convenience of welding, the fittings of the pipe and the connected pipe are the same.
2. All high-pressure elbows have to be treated by surface treatment. The oxide scale on the inner and outer surfaces is sprayed by shot peening and then coated with anticorrosive paint. This is for the export needs, and also for the convenience of transportation in China to prevent corrosion and oxidation, we must do this work.