1.Specification of ANSI B16.47 welding neck flange RF 150 class:
Size : 26" TO 72"
Pressure: 150 class
Type : welding neck flange RF
Material Type: Carbon steel ASTM A105
1.Packaging of ANSI B16.47 welding neck flange RF 150 class
Our ANSI B16.47 welding neck flange RF 150 class packaging usually choosing high quality standard. Because we worried about the product and submit it to the destination safely. We use plywood cases, pallets and fumigated wooden cases for heavy welding neck flange, guarantee the products arrived to the destination are our responsibility All transport documents are provided to the factory and delivery to customers.
2.Why Choose Metleader for welding neck flange RF 150 class
1) Strict inspection and stable quality.
2) Various packaging and perfect delivery.
3) Positive flawless service for ever.
4) Price: Moderate price
5) Each series of products always to be cooperated with the best professional OEM factories.
6) The whole quality inspection by ourselves according to ISO standard; Cooperation with the international third party inspection organizations (such as SGS, BV, Pony ect).
7) "A" grade credit enterprise recognized by CCECS, we guarantee 100% after-sale service and share the risks with customers.
8) Delivery: Fast and Prompt delivery time (within 25days).
9) MOQ: No MOQ limit.
3. Welding neck flange RF 150 class Application Industries
Welding neck flange RF 150 class are widely used in the following industries:
Welding neck flange has a long conical hub, usually used for high pressure applications. The three most common types of Metleader are raised face (RF), flat face (FF) and ring joints (RTJ). When ordering welding neck flanges, it is important to specify the schedule that will be used. This is because the inner diameter of the flange will match the inner diameter of the pipe. This flanged coupling with the pipe makes the flange very hollow and very strong. These flanges are suitable for extreme temperature fluctuations and the possible presence of large amounts of bending and processing of flanges.